The beginning of Lent is only a few weeks away and Ash Wednesday is February 17 this year. Here at Diocesan, we are planning to focus on the Year of St. Joseph.
Maybe you’re already having dialogue and making plans in your parish. We are excited to offer the following selection of Year of St. Joseph resources for you:
- Litany of St. Joseph in the prayer button.
- St. Joseph icon – this is a custom icon we are offering for parishes or dioceses that will have content to share.
- Prayer cards and banners can be ordered here.
- App Backgrounds and Lent button, request here.
- New for Lent 2021! An Invitation for parish priests and deacons to contribute to the Year of St. Joseph themed Lenten reflections. We are excited about this opportunity to get your parishes involved!
- We are inviting your parish to contribute. Every year Diocesan adds special reflections for both Advent and Lent. Over 700 parishes add this button to their app during these liturgical seasons. This Lent we would like your parish priest or deacon to be featured in our 40 days of reflections. We are asking parishes to submit their priest’s or deacon’s Year of Saint Joseph Homily or a special reflection on St. Joseph for consideration. We are excited to feature our priests and deacons and hope you will consider participating. The Homily or Reflection can be submitted via pdf, youtube video, or audio (mp3 or RSS)
- The form must include the following information:
- Parish name, address, email address, priest’s name, upload of your file, and questions for us.
- Please submit a homily or reflection given by your parish priest for the year of St. Joseph. The Diocesan team will gather all responses. We will choose 40 reflections/homilies from those submitted. We will notify you if your parish is selected. The submission will be used for the Lent Reflections button housed on myParish App. We will not use your content on any other platform. It will be available to myParish App users. Submit Homily or Reflection
- *By submitting this form you are giving Diocesan permission to post the reflection on the myParish App.